Celeste Perron is a health and lifestyle journalist who has covered health for magazines including Prevention, Women's Health, Marie Claire, Parenting and Cosmopolitan, where she served as lifestyle director for many years. She is also the author of a book, Playing House: A Starter Guide to Being a Grown Up (Collins, 2005). She lives in San Francisco with her husband and two children. A few of the topics Celeste will write about regularly:
- Smart Diet Tricks—Fad-free, science-based advice on staying slim without suffering deprivation.
- Beauty From the Inside Out—How to pamper yourself so you'll look as good as you feel.
- Take Care of YOU—How to nurture body and soul (when you're crazed from taking care of everybody else!).
- What the Experts Really Do—Celeste gets the scoop from mid-life health and beauty pros on which rules they live by.
- Health Headlines Deciphered—Because medical advice for mid-lifers can change by the day, Celeste boils it down to the essentials.